With all the changes to mortgage rules, the ups and downs of the market, and the fluctuating interest rates, it’s become more important to work with a professional who truly understands the financing market, and how to help you get into the home you want. If you're renewing or considering refinancing, I can help with that as well.
I want to help you successfully finance your home. And I want to help you find the best mortgage product for your financial and/or investment goals, whether you want to purchase an investment property, consolidate debt or renovate parts of your home.
That said, I enjoy working closely with my clients to find a mortgage that works best for them and am deeply honoured when clients turn to me for advice.
Here’s what I can do for you:
- Because I’m not tied to a specific lender, I can offer you a mortgage that matches your specific needs.
- I can save you time by quickly narrowing down the list of lenders who will help you achieve your financial goals. This way, comparison-shopping becomes fast, easy, and convenient.
- Many consumers may be uncertain or uncomfortable negotiating mortgages directly with their bank -- my strength is negotiating on your behalf. At TMG, we help fund billions of dollars of mortgage transactions annually, with a variety of lending institutions. Our lender relationships are strong. So, I can use our negotiating advantage when securing rates and terms that benefit you, even if you have an existing relationship with your branch.
This is the best part: My work for you doesn’t stop after we’ve closed the deal. I am here for you if you need any advice on closing details and/or future financing needs
I like talking mortgages and real estate. So, ask me these four questions:
- How much can I afford? Usually people pick their homes before they organize their financing, but it should be the other way around. Determine what monthly payment you would be comfortable with and what money you have available for a down payment before delving into your house hunting.
- What type of mortgage should I consider? Are you someone who likes a predictable payment or are you comfortable taking some risk to get a lower rate? There are differences between a fixed rate versus a variable rate.
- How much do I need for a down payment? Many homebuyers assume they need to make a large down payment in order to get the best mortgage rate, but that’s not always the case.
- What should I take into account for the future? What you can afford today might not be the most practical choice in years to come. Every individual has their unique situation. I will sit with you and go through all your possible options and outcomes so you can make an informed decision.
I share information and offer choice. I am here to answer questions at the onset and throughout the life of your mortgage.